1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not another SD card thread! Please help upload via macbook..

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Sparkie, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Member

.. before I throw the flipping machine out of the window :banghead:

Just to clarify that I do have an SD card (rather than SDHC) and my RNS-E unit does recognise the card. It does not however play anything I export to the SD card.

I-tunes doesn't recognise the card reader device in the same manner that it would an ipod so I have been trying to export playlists to the card. The format options that I have are 'plain text, unicode text, xml, M3U and M3U8 none of which seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully someone with a macbook has had this problem?
  2. mrmchammer

mrmchammer Member

i had this issue the first SD card i wrote to, it came back as corrupt when i inserted it in the RNS-E unit. I tried again and reduced the length of the file name and removed any weird characters plus i ejected the card rather than just pulling it out and it worked fine, give that a go?
  3. Sparkie

Sparkie Member

Thanks for the reply mate. I've finally got it sorted thanks to a very helpful chap on another forum. For reference if anyone has a similar problem:

4. brettp

brettp Member

Dont suppose anyone has a link to get a old type SD Card, each one I look at says SD but on closer look it says SDHC

Cheers
  5. Sparkie

Sparkie Member