1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not an Audi owner yet..............but close

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by clansman, Aug 18, 2011.

1. clansman

clansman New Member

[Aug 18, 2011]
    Hi

Just about to hopefully buy an A4 Avant 2009 S-line Executive (143) TDi after driving Fords for a long time, not really up to speed on the plus and minus points on this model so the first question is what are they? What to look out for etc etc. Probably been asked a few times as normal on a forum so sorry for asking again!!!

Clansman

Posted in the wrong forum so now re-posted here :whistle2:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

[Aug 18, 2011]
    I think on a newish car like that it's just the usual used car checks that you need to be aware of.

Being an 09, so long as it's less than 60k miles it will have manufacturers warranty and breakdown cover until it's 3 years old. Then assuming it's got a full Audi history you can take it to an Audi centre for your free MoT.
  4. toastyhamster

toastyhamster Member

[Aug 24, 2011]
    Hope you're not buying it from Gilders, they've had my car for more time than I've had it over the last couple of months and they've just mailed me to say they're still not happy with the work of their bodyshop and need more time to correct it. Shambles. Stopped caring - might go and buy a Ford!