Not A3 related

cybrey

Reaction score
Was on a booze cruise yesterday picking up some fags in belgium. Pulled off a slip road, waiting to turn right. It was [censored] down with rain. Started to hear this noise of a car skidding, though strange must be on autoroute below us. Still it persisted so I looked round to check on my gf who was on the back seat. It was then I saw what was making the skidding noise.. Managed to get the words out "This is going to hurt" .. when bang we got rear ended by some stupid french **** ( apologises to any french ppl reading this).

Think he was probably doing 20/30 mph when he hit us.. but cos I was looking over my shoulder I've shagged me back.

As he didn't speak a word of English and we speak pigeon french took the best part of an hour to exchange details.. Took then another 2 hours to get rescued from the side of the road, car was undriveable due to the wing encroaching on the NSR tyre. Took a whole 14 hours to get back .. unfortunatly all the booze that we went across for had to be left with the car.. So all I got for my troubles to a trip to France is a sore back.

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't take my A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've attached the obligatory photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And another .. just for good measure.

And the french **** car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif