1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not A3 related

cybrey Apr 19, 2004

1. cybrey

cybrey Member

Was on a booze cruise yesterday picking up some fags in belgium. Pulled off a slip road, waiting to turn right. It was [censored] down with rain. Started to hear this noise of a car skidding, though strange must be on autoroute below us. Still it persisted so I looked round to check on my gf who was on the back seat. It was then I saw what was making the skidding noise.. Managed to get the words out "This is going to hurt" .. when bang we got rear ended by some stupid french twat ( apologises to any french ppl reading this).

Think he was probably doing 20/30 mph when he hit us.. but cos I was looking over my shoulder I've shagged me back.

As he didn't speak a word of English and we speak pigeon french took the best part of an hour to exchange details.. Took then another 2 hours to get rescued from the side of the road, car was undriveable due to the wing encroaching on the NSR tyre. Took a whole 14 hours to get back .. unfortunatly all the booze that we went across for had to be left with the car.. So all I got for my troubles to a trip to France is a sore back.

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't take my A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've attached the obligatory photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. cybrey

cybrey Member

And another .. just for good measure.

3. cybrey

cybrey Member

And the french **** car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif