NORWICH, NORFOLK FULL VCDS.

If any body needs ANYTHING doing ill be able to help you out.

Toby, if you go to the vcds section and click on the link to be added to the vcds map, this will allow others to know where you are. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I tried the link but it said they arnt taking any applications at the moment. I'm in central Norwich (no one else on the map within 20 miles)

Toby

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra, I tried the link but it said they arnt taking any applications at the moment. I'm in central Norwich (no one else on the map within 20 miles)

Toby
You have pm :) x

I'm not garage based, just own the the software for personal use and to help people out. It could be so many things wrong with it, only way is to have a scan. I could arrange something for when I finish work.

sounds good bit random but a massive blast up and down the 47 and the ecm light has gone out i think when i had it all stripped down some gunk got stuck some where i did the old mr muccle trick

That's probably it mate, as a rule I always make sure I remove all the sensors and clean them with electronics spray after I've done a complete clean of the air system. Biggest problem got engines are the sensors!

should have seen it bad real bad mostly down to euro c part givin me the wrong oil 5-30 not 40 too thin i now run quantum plat

Any questions about your car, call Norwich Audi and ask for parts they will always tell you even if you don't buy the fluids/parts from them. Just to be sure!

Euro and GSF always have lots of variants and the systems aren't as accurate as main dealers. I've had too many headaches trying to find the right parts with them lol