Norwich Audi Dealer meet, Saturday 24th August 1pm on .

ex911driver

Reaction score
As above just have to clear date with Dealer/admin. And its my birthday too lol.
!. Dan
2. Griffin1989
3. SPARTAN91
4. rizzini7
5. innocence80
6. nogmeg
7 A5sprint
8.Gavyboi
9.Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Dan, can i have a rough idea of time to work with please? :) x

I haven't been to any meets since becoming an Audi owner so would like to make it to this and meet a few of you :)

I haven't been to any meets since becoming an Audi owner so would like to make it to this and meet a few of you :)

Welcome and see you there:salute:

Reactions: Sandra
Still waiting to hear back from Dealer , but should be afternoon.

Dan, heard back from Norwich Audi today. Meeting is confirmed for Saturday 24th August. I said you would be arriving between 1 or 2 pm. You guys enjoy and take pics. :) x

Reactions: Griffin1989, ex911driver and SPARTAN91
hi all!!! recently joined newbie. I maybe able to meet wont know til closer to the date tho will keep you all posted.

I should defo be able to make this now, but be nice to me as maybe on my own if I can't persuade my friend to come with me.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
I'm pretty sure I can make this too.

Any one else able to attend as it's open to all ASN

I should defo be ok now. Wasn't looking to good. But car should be fixed now.
As I haven't met any of you guys. Other than talking to Danny on here and Facebook. I've got baz on the number plate :). Not done a car meet before so will be something new for me.

Barry

i can make it. i havent been to a meet before and have only spoken to genz.heinz and spartan. i will be driving from dereham

Reactions: ex911driver and SPARTAN91
Dan you will also have the member pete, who wants his car scanned there on saturday:) x

Typical, after weeks of nice weather, the forecast for tomorrow doesn't look to good.

Really ,that means we will have to go in the showroom and look at all the new cars lol

That will mean the wife will spend most of the time sat in the R8 just like she was at AITP5

Reactions: ex911driver
Hope they have one there!

If not there should be an A1 in the showroom to keep her amused good job really as our driveway is to small for the R8(day dreaming again) plus my A3
plus like ourselves and 95% of the UK a lotto win comes first