Northwest meet - Anytime soon???

ruffrida

Reaction score
Morning Ya'll,

After many talks with a few of my fello northwest Audi owners i think is about time we had a meet up north.

Please feel free to give all suggestions below and we will bang all our heads together to get it sorted.

I will start things off, and be a bit cheeky as its close to me.

Southport - Loads of space to park / meet (and only 10mins for me, lol)

Cheers!!

What about a meet at Blackpool breeze mid September? Sorry would have done a link but can't figure it out on an I pad!

Feel free to google away!

Supposed to be a good event for vw Audi nuts!

Ta.

I'm gonna arrange meets at my Unit in Manchester, I'll do and do one for the end of this month, details to follow :happy:

Try to get some exact dates for N8, i work in Ardwick but live in Wigan so either way im close by. Lets see if we can get a few more heads involved

Good to meet ya today N8, still cant get over hoe nice that interior is.

Looking forward to the meet at the end of the month, need a few more 8L owners on the list now

I will be attending Blackpool breeze hopefully meet some local Audi owners there does Sandip still do his meets at awesome gti

i would probably be up for a meet, im from oldham north manchester and drive an 8l s3

Just to let you know, my mate has just confirmed she will be coming with her smart *** camera, so make sure ya car is clean and ready for some good photos

Count me and my house mate in, live just out of Manchester town.

Count me in too, there is also a regular meet at krispy kremes at the trafford centre on a friday night, plenty of audi's and vw's go to that, plus the donuts are good!!!

Looks like we could be looking at October for the meet in Salford, will speak to N8 more as we are both busy now

Count me in too, there is also a regular meet at krispy kremes at the trafford centre on a friday night, plenty of audi's and vw's go to that, plus the donuts are good!!!

Does this still actually happen? I used to go years ago sometimes then there were a few big crashes and police pretty much stopped it.

Get yourself down to the game bird tomorrow of your in skem lad

It's 2morrow at 12 I think theres a thread in the same section as this (nw section)

It's just down the rainford bypass for you turn right onto the east lancs this it's about a mile down on the left hand side

No worries mate I'll probably see you there coming down with the man flu I think lol

when's the next meet at Krispy Kreme's? I fancy a donut :)

Usually people get there from around 7.30pm and stay till quite late.

It's quite entertaining because all sorts of cars pass through including those from the nearby street racing :)

Usually people get there from around 7.30pm and stay till quite late.

It's quite entertaining because all sorts of cars pass through including those from the nearby street racing :)

is this still on going- not been there for about 3 years lol.

all meets are off the cards for me until ultimate dubs next year fair bit to do on the car.

Does anyone know if the Krispy Kreme trafford centre meet up on a Friday still happening ?

Does anyone know if the Krispy Kreme trafford centre meet up on a Friday still happening ?

Id imagine so, not necessarily all VAG but they meet there weekly as far as I'm aware.