1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NORTH EAST REMAP BEST PACES TO GO?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by darkside, Oct 18, 2010.

1. darkside

darkside Member

Hi, thinking abou getting my A3 2.0 Tdi 140 mapped, anybody know best places to go in the North East? Also what kind of gains can i expect? Cheers
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

-PD Tuning in Boldon.
    They do REVO and their own maps.

-Triple H Motorsport in Benton, Newcastle. They are REVO agents too.

Also MK4 Golf Centre in Darlo for REVO.

As well as R&P Woods in Heaton Newcastle for Supercips Bluefin.

There are a few others I think but these are the only ones Ive had feedback on and all have a good reputation. I found Triple H particularly helpful just recently.

You should see +40bhp on a 140Tdi.

Good luck
    Paul
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  3. mike170177

mike170177 New Member

I'm going to pdtuning on 3rd nov to remap my 105 tdi (+30 bhp, stage 1), never used them before, i'll update with how it goes. to be honest i've heard mainly good things about pdtuning, one or two people don't seem to rate them, but you'll always get that. £199 is the cost of their stage 1 remap (no rolling road), rolling road is extra. from what i've read a revo remap seems to get the thumbs up from most people. might be worth speaking with your insurance company also before you go ahead, it's +15% loading on my policy cost.
  4. darkside

darkside Member

Thanks, can you tell me more about the diferent types of maps i.e REVO, BLUEFIN dont know much about them and whats the best type.