1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North East Bonnet Respray?

cjp2k Jan 19, 2010

1. cjp2k

cjp2k Member Team Tango Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon

Hi Guys, anyone got reccomendations for a bodyshop to respray my A3 Sportback bonnet, it looks like some little s*** has keyed the front end, small aread maybe 3"x1.5"... only clearcoat 99% of it, down to the paint in 2 tiny spots

Also any idea of costs, I am gutted the car was in such good condition!

Having said that it has developed a couple of stone chips over the last few weeks, so I can get these all sorted in the spring at least!

Cheers

Chris

2. ssbnreso

ssbnreso Member

3. sam80quattro

sam80quattro Member

maybe a bit far from you but my friend has just opened up a body shop in cramlington (just north of newcastle) he was previuosly spraying at bill heaneys which is a porsche approved bodyshop, he is also bmw trained aswell as porsche. thing with silver though is that its a nighmare to blend in so it may need the tops of the wings blown in to make it perfect.... i can ask him how much tommorow if you want.

4. chris1988brown

chris1988brown Member

body technical in grange town are awsome and he worked audi for a good few years and does awsome work, always has preseige cars in for work like db9's ferarris etc and he has always done my body work and neve had a complaint, mine will be going in for a respray colour change in the summer hopfully, i can get the number if needed