1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North East Bonnet Respray?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by cjp2k, Jan 19, 2010.

1. cjp2k

cjp2k Member

Hi Guys, anyone got reccomendations for a bodyshop to respray my A3 Sportback bonnet, it looks like some little s*** has keyed the front end, small aread maybe 3"x1.5"... only clearcoat 99% of it, down to the paint in 2 tiny spots

Also any idea of costs, I am gutted the car was in such good condition!

Having said that it has developed a couple of stone chips over the last few weeks, so I can get these all sorted in the spring at least!

Cheers

Chris
  2. ssbnreso

ssbnreso Member

3. sam80quattro

sam80quattro Member

maybe a bit far from you but my friend has just opened up a body shop in cramlington (just north of newcastle) he was previuosly spraying at bill heaneys which is a porsche approved bodyshop, he is also bmw trained aswell as porsche. thing with silver though is that its a nighmare to blend in so it may need the tops of the wings blown in to make it perfect.... i can ask him how much tommorow if you want.
  4. chris1988brown

chris1988brown Member

body technical in grange town are awsome and he worked audi for a good few years and does awsome work, always has preseige cars in for work like db9's ferarris etc and he has always done my body work and neve had a complaint, mine will be going in for a respray colour change in the summer hopfully, i can get the number if needed