Normal Steering wheel to Multi Function Steering wheel

ckh

Reaction score
Im thinking to get a FBMFSW or just a s line MFSW, i have a 2006 A3 Sportback, S-tronic S line, can it be done what parts if need if it could be done?

Uh didnt I already advise you on this, why are you repeating the question????

some people say i need a new loom is this correct?

if you read the posts properly as I've already advised you & many others it seems to be all 05 onwards facelift cars come with the steering wheel control module & the slip ring, dont know why people are telling you to get a new loom as the only loom thats needed comes with the FBMFSW inside the wheel anyway for the airbag & buttons.

If you still dont believe then call audi & ask them to check with your vin number which part number your slip ring & the steering wheel control module are, this will confirm with part numbers already stated on AS by number of users.

Wow - cool.. Think this will be number one on my Christmas list.. Didn't see the other post, so quite pleased about the repost :nyah:

Maybe, but as I've had the audi less then 2 months and I have no idea what FBMFSW means I didn't search..

However I don't see why I am being flammed at least I didn't post a question about it!?

Flammed, think you got wrong end of stick from me for sure thats why I used "LOL" its just a dig in the side joke, lighten up its the weekend & yes you're right at least you dont keep asking the same ****** question
anyway join me in a :beerchug: which is going down very well, lol

PS. If you dont know what FBMFSW is after 2 months of owning then sell the audi & buy a ford, lol, kidding

****, used to own a ford :S lol

Sorry - stressfull day at work..

Not to worry.. The Jack Daniel's is out and the mood is ............. lightening.

/me googles for FBMFSW