Noob saying hi

Dogtown22

Reaction score
Just wanted to jump in on this section and say hi,

I've had vw golfs all my life, 2 mk1's 3 mk2's and a mark 4, just bought a 2002 A4 1.8T Sport so thought i'd better join!

HELLLLOOOO :)

Hello there dude! Welcome to the forum, hope to see some pics of the car, we alllll love pics of a4's here.

Cheers boy'c! Its all totaly factory atm, just on the hunt for some better alloys (as soon as the mk4 golf sells :))

Right first question, is there a way of getting the chourus tape player out without using the proper audi one? (no hope of getting one tomorrow) and will my sony head unit plug straight in??

Standard stereos can be a pig to get out, even with the proper keys, had to take mine to a stereo shop and he struggled too!

you'll most probably need a facia plate as the standard stereo is so wide, can be had for a couple of quid off ebay or a fortune from halfords.

I also needed a harness to get the rear speakers working as there amplified, not sure if mine was chorus though or concert

You'll also need an amplifier thingy to get a radio signal

Ryan

Hmm sounds like a battle coming on!! Wasn't it only the Bose systems in the s line which are amplified??

Mines deffo amplified and has a sub on the back shelf, and unfortunately isn't bose!

I thought mine were the poverty spec stereo to begin with but may be sort of middle of the road

Ryan

Just wanted to jump in on this section and say hi,

I've had vw golfs all my life, 2 mk1's 3 mk2's and a mark 4, just bought a 2002 A4 1.8T Sport so thought i'd better join!

HELLLLOOOO :)

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to have you on board. Any pics? Where you located? Enjoy the forum, we are all friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy. :) x

Thanks guys :) I'm from Northampton, I'll fill in my profile later when I manage to get to a comp.

My next question is, I'm looking for a set of 18' fat fives, will they go straight on to my 02 A4????

Thanks guys :) I'm from Northampton, I'll fill in my profile later when I manage to get to a comp.

My next question is, I'm looking for a set of 18' fat fives, will they go straight on to my 02 A4????

If you interested in local meets click the link below.:) x

​Smaller (Local) Events

Welcome. I came from a series of vw golfs to. Can't look past Audi now.
Enjoy.