Non-res non-cat miltek

ilim

Reaction score
Quick question, will a non-res cat deleted miltek throw up error codes on a shark stage 1 or can I get shark to ulter the stage 1 map?

Ilim

I think they can only do that from stage 2 Onwards mate

Is that a full turbo back with a decat pipe? I would of assumed there will be some sort of error generated if so, but it can be sorted out by a good mapper.

Yeah it's a full de-cat non-res. hopefully shark can alter their remaps

ilim

Is that a full turbo back with a decat pipe? I would of assumed there will be some sort of error generated if so, but it can be sorted out by a good mapper.

Quick question, will a non-res cat deleted miltek throw up error codes on a shark stage 1 or can I get shark to ulter the stage 1 map?

Ilim

Yeah man, it will throw up the EML i would think. However yes, any good mapper can code it so it doesn't. I should think a cost would be involved....

And as said, its from stage 2 onwards really, which you might aswell go if your doing the exhaust...might aswell get an intake too.

If money is an issue, just chuck the exhaust on, live with the light (it wont affect anything) for a while and save up for intake, and go stage 2 or more.

Good news, shark can provide me with a updated map for a decat exhaust for FREE.. ****** amazing top class service from Shark HQ.

Is there any drivers on here, running a full decat non- res milltek? and videos or problems with the feds?

ilim

Decat will fail an MOT, but you shouldn't get any hassle for noise.