1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

non-fault claim?

Keeno Mar 26, 2011

1. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

The long an short of it is that some bint arse-ended me yesterday, a little inconvienient but not a massive issue as she's admitted liability.
    Obviously I've informed my insurer and sorted out a courtesy car though them, and if it's a total loss they persue my excess through her insurer etc. Now being as she admitted liability and it's all being paid out through her insurance, do i still need to delcare a non-fault claim when applying for insurance in the future, as technically I haven't actually made a claim as such?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Member

...yep you sure will. They always ask of any claims made (and how much) wether fault or non fault on your part.BTW its usually for the next 3 to 5 years depending on the insurance company. IMHO every insurance company wants stuffing........they will with you given half a chance.
    JT

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

why do they ask that question?
    If not your fault, it should not effect your insurance, so why ask it?

Your right, its all a complete joke.

4. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

But surely it's not a claim on my insurance, it's a claim on hers? mental.

At least it's only a £50 hike. Still, rather have it in my pocket...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011