1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non A3 / S3 related question...

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by god_thats_quick, May 17, 2005.

1. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

[May 17, 2005]
    Hi Chaps,

thought I'd ask on here as this seems the nicest forum... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif if the mods would like to leave it here that would be great.

Just after some help for the girlfriend, she managed to twat her 52 reg fiesta into a curb last night in the p1ss1ng rain and broke an alloy, as I remember seeing loads of people on here owned various cars in past lifes I was wondering if anybody had come across the Ford equivlent of VAGParts?

Can't seem to find anywhere to get one new wheel, and ford want about £125 for a small ish alloy when you can get a full set on ebay for about £200.

anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. monty77

monty77 Member

[May 17, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hi Chaps,

thought I'd ask on here as this seems the nicest forum... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif if the mods would like to leave it here that would be great.

Just after some help for the girlfriend, she managed to twat her 52 reg fiesta into a curb last night in the p1ss1ng rain and broke an alloy, as I remember seeing loads of people on here owned various cars in past lifes I was wondering if anybody had come across the Ford equivlent of VAGParts?

Can't seem to find anywhere to get one new wheel, and ford want about £125 for a small ish alloy when you can get a full set on ebay for about £200.

anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Scrappy? Buy 4 on ebay, put 2 back onto Ebay and keep 1 spare for when she does it again? There's probably a huge market on ebay for single alloys as everyone just wants the one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A
  4. god_thats_quick

[May 17, 2005]
    not a bad plan that, suppose I could set up a shop... "single alloys for numpties" might be a good name.

take it not many people took the ford to audi route then... or is there just no-one looking at the forum this afternoon?
  5. NWMark

NWMark Member

[May 17, 2005]
  6. god_thats_quick

[May 17, 2005]
    top chap mark... thanks for the help. will be giving them a call in a bit.