Noggy Blue for sale - Strange Description

Odd its not, I am sure plenty of sellers fall victim to that old scam.

Aky said:
Needs to learn how to spell. Is he saying he's had his car stolen?

spelling is a bit poor.....and yep it looks like he's been scammed.......

Full of spelling mistakes so he/she is not the brightest tool in the box perhaps that's why the car was stolen.

Interestingly, If I'm selling a car I also have an accomplice somewhere too, usually to accompany them on the test drive whilst I 'look after' their car.

How funny would it be to have another accomplice hiding in your car, so when him and his hidden accomplice scam both cars away, your guy sneakily nicks them back.....? (But you'd have to make sure he checked both glove boxes in case there was some other midget accomplices hiding in there....)

Dont know why but made me smile thinking about this tit for tat hidden midget accomplice scamming!! lol

I'll get me coat!!

me too! i'm lost

I'll keep an eye out for it as it says on the ad thats its six miles away from me! might see it flying around!:busted_cop:

i think i saw this scam on the real hustle, where they get a test drive and get the owner to get out of the car by pretending to be sick or pretending to bump it...soon as there out..off they pop.
simple rule is to keep their keys or have midgets in the glove box as per above! lol

Slick S3 I think its the post code of the OP's thats 6 miles away. This ad looks like its trying to warn people that this car has been stolen and giving a description of the car, the people who stole it and the way they stole it which is very kind of them so it doesnt happen to you.