1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noggy Blue 8L S3 Uxbridge area, i said hello :)

Discussion in 'Spotters forum' started by DJ_Troopa, Nov 10, 2010.

1. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

[Nov 10, 2010]
    I was behind you the other day and we had a little rip! I came next to you at the lights and gave you a thumbs up and so did you. You went right towards Stockley/West Drayton area and i went straight towards Hayes. This was just after 6pm-ish.

I was the Black S3 :thumbsup:
  2. TheSpaceCowboy

TheSpaceCowboy Member

[Nov 16, 2010]
    Hello mate,

Was me :) Was on my way to the gym, was'nt sure who you were until you pulled alongside :busted_cop: ;)
  3. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

[Nov 16, 2010]
    Ahhhh you again! I was thinking if it was you or not but i thought you bought new wheels? What gym was you going to? Virgin?
  4. TheSpaceCowboy

TheSpaceCowboy Member

[Nov 24, 2010]
    Yeah Virgin, I was talking to Saf at the gym he knew you, where did you get the work done on your car?
  5. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

[Nov 26, 2010]
    Ohhh you mean Suf with the Polo? All my mechanical work is done by Virdee Auto's in Park Royal. He's a good friend of mine and has been doing my family and friends cars for years. He just done my Lambo brakes for me last week, always does a brill job :yes:

I used to go Virgin gym. There's a guy who works there with a silver S3 on the S4 wheels with an fmic. Didn't know which guy it was though and if he still works there?
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  6. TheSpaceCowboy

TheSpaceCowboy Member

[Nov 28, 2010]
    Yeah thats Scott talked to him a bit about his car nice looking motor its pretty slammed though he said he struggles to get into car parks. Yeah Suf sorry I only know him by chatting at the gym, his polo looks mint must've spent a massive amount of money on it, he has got huge too haha! Nice I might message you if you dont mind to talk about some work I need to do :)
  7. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

[Nov 29, 2010]
    Yeah message me that's all good :)