1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noah's Ark-joke

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by L1 HCS, Nov 25, 2006.

1. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Nov 25, 2006]
    One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah, me old chum, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being. Anything you want. After all, you're the guv".

But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch. This time, Noah, I don't want just a couple of decks, I want 20 decks one on top of the other."

"20 DECKS!" screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right. Well, sort of right. This time I want you to fill it up with fish," God answers.

"Fish?" queries Noah. "Yep, fish. Well, to make it more specific, Noah, I want carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies. "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?" "Check". "With 20 decks, one on top of the other?" "Check". "And you want it full of Carp?" "Check". "Why?" Asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether.

"I dunno....I just fancied a multi-storey Carp Ark" :lmfao:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. 28v6

28v6 Guest

4. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Nov 25, 2006]
    Boom boom!!
  5. james0808

james0808 Active Member