So got some bad news today from my dealer which is the only one in my country that the S3 sedan pricing and specs wont be available for another 4 months minimum. This means that is the pricing and specs are to my satisfaction, i would have to wait another 4 months for delivery which means 8 months in total. The problem is i am the middle of selling my JCW Mini as the dealer told me pricing should have been available to me by now. The sportback is available btw. What would you do. If i cancel my sale on on my JCW Mini, I would definitely get less next year and therefore the S3 would be more of a stretch to me. It also assumes that i would get the specific spec of the S3 sedan I want. We tend not to get all the available specs on cars owing to our regional and restrictions. For eg, sometimes the wheel upgrades are not an option. I do like the sportback a lot and from my other threads, I find the SB looks better from the back and side. I think the sedan looks better in front.