No Rice 11/4

might head up, its only round the corner, how busy does it get not been to a norice meet since I had my Anni golf and my mark2 before that "!

Hmmm, I'll go if we get a lot of interest from Audi drivers as there wasnt many last time. Dosnt look like they have permission either so I can see people getting kicked out if theres much space anyway as its normally pretty busy up there, wouldn't think there'd be much room

Is there just 2 poss going?

Well last time it was just a car park full of 400 old golfs :|

We really need to drum up some proper interest and get people down there for an ASN meet up type thing in my opinion, get some decent cars down instead of the same golf repeat hundreads of times :p

I went December and there was 3 Audis there but not from ASN apart from RandomJim I wonder if he is going down/or up

It was going to be my A3’s 1st outing there, but IV put a hole in my sump!! So she’s not going anywhere…

It was going to be my A3’s 1st outing there, but IV put a hole in my sump!! So she’s not going anywhere…
Shame
I think I will make my way up there
Got my best freind over from Houston at the moment and he wants to have a look around

Well I gotta pop to the garage tonight to get me clutch looked at, assuming all is well I will pop up - i'll keep an eye out! btw does anyone going have vag com they can bring? Wouldnt mind a fault scan on me car :)

I've been to a few before, cant make it tonight... will try make it to next month :)

I'm in Surrey so not too far

I got my Vag-com in the boot if required
Just working out what time to get there, 1hrs journey poss for me

**** 110 mile round trip for me!!

hmm, as its a temp location and proberly a small one I'd ask myself if it's going to be worth it if its that far :p

I'm not sure if I'll go and its only 15 miles from me :p

It's good excuse to go for a blast!!

:D true, well I think I may be up there anyway, so I'll keep an eye out. I'm in a dark red B5

I should be there at 20:15 ish, traffic depending
Will need to get some grub there no time for dinner

Couldn't make it this time. MOT and tax on the way and in need of some tyres and brakes :ermm:

Should make it next month.....

LottieA3 said:
Marmite your comment below your name is gramatically incorrect it should read:

My car is faster than your car - not then your car.

Sorry it was just niggling me.

I must change that, I only did it for a joke on another thread, Must change it

Good night
Shame about all the idiots who turned up and started racing about
Worth the drive

Had loads of fun with a Z4 coupe on the way home....another unhappy customer ;)