No More 1.8T Limited Edition

• Thread starter imported_NickHeavyFoot
  • Start date
I

imported_NickHeavyFoot

I'm new here and have just bought a 1.8T Sport 190. Take delivery in about a week. I really wanted a Limited Edition but after talking to several dealers, I have been told there none in the U.K.! Apparently the "cut off" was about a week ago. But look on the bright side, my new one will have 18" five spoke with the gmbh body kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Will post picture when it arrives.

[ QUOTE ]
Nick1.8TSport190 said:
I'm new here and have just bought a 1.8T Sport 190.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely the car is a S-Line ? Not a sport 190 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You'll be glad you didnt get the limited edition; it has the 165PS engine, not the 190PS...
So, its limited in more than one way!...

I have a Sport 190 non S Line (actually, mine is better spec than the S Line, but it wasnt available when I ordered mine last Summer).

As promised, took delivery at the weekend. It is definately a sport 190 (you can see the red 'T' and not the s-line. I can't find it on the Audi price list either. I would be interested if anybody else has heard of it!

Sure is a 190sport with GmbH body kit , how old is it ? I think they stopped making them when they brought the S-Line out at the start of the year. Enjoy the car .....not the quickest but lovely flat torque 2000-4500rpm , I'm gonna get a re-map done in november Just for a little extra kick(It'll prob send the torque higher up tho). I think the S-Line has better spec suspension but there cant be a lot in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

P.S those wheels are 17" star five spokes . Only the S-Line has 18" five arm wheels (RS6 style) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I got one the same.. 190PS sport non s line with full leather etc...
Not sure what you paid, but it was originally well over the price of an S Line so you may have done well!.
Audi4-k.jpg

Audi2-k.jpg

The car was registered in May this year and was owned by Audi. It has done just over 5K miles and in mint condition. I paid 17K and even got its first service thrown in for nothing as well as a full years road tax. It's even got a tracker. Good deal?

I took delivery of a 1.8T Limited Edition A4 a couple of weeks ago as a company car. Took abount 10 weeks from date of order. Well Pleased !!

Brilliant Red, Symphony Stereo,Rear Electric Windows, Rear Parking Aid, Split Rear Seats, Storage Pack, Rear Window Blinds.

All for £19800.00

The OTR price for a 190BHP 18T from the price list effective from july 2003 was 21,655. The basic price with the GMBH body kit was 22,350 acording to the web print out I have for mine,bear in mind the body kit was £1,400 at the time which was later reduced to £500 (I know it does not add up).I recived a £900 discount thanks to Audi UK and my dealer.Is the special edition only the 163 BHP engine with a five speed box?.

[ QUOTE ]
The911SC said:

Not sure what you paid, but it was originally well over the price of an S Line so you may have done well!.

[/ QUOTE ]
That does seem like not a bad deal ... A lot of car for 17k. When you look at what a 190 sport with good spec would have cost, the S-Line is such great value /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The limited edition is only 163ps and 5 speed FWD 6 speed Quattro.......................

Toon Flyer

The special edition only comes with the 163 PS engine. I think you can choose between a five speed manual box and a 6 speed multitronic for the 2 wheel drive car and additionally a 6 speed manual box for the quattro.