nintendo ds

Reaction score
does anyone use one of these ??? and can you reccommend some games ??? Got the R4 ready to go just need some descent games to try .........

hi yeah got my 3 kids using ds with r4, if you looking for sites to download can recommend romulation.net and demonoid.com, romulation has every game available for download within a week of its release, you may need download winrar also as they come down in ra/zip files which you can extract.

My son has a dstt card, virtually the same as an r4 and both worth their weight in gold IMO.

Games i'd try would be new super mario bros & mario kart but it depends what sort of game you are into.

I have about 9gig's of ds games, if you want pm me and i'll send you a list of the games i have and i can email you some as they generally tend to be small files.

thanks for the offers and info guys, I just downloaded 20 gigs worth of games lol supposed to have all english ones now. Only one that wont work is clone wars how ironic is that ???? running 1.19u as some games were not working