Nice surprise

S32B

Reaction score
Called in to see my local sales guy on Sunday just to see if he had received my message to say that I was unavailable to make the RS drivers event in July :( Whilst I was there he asked if I wanted the RS3 for a couple of hours :) It would have been rude to say no ;)

Something I noticed and you can hear in the video, there is way more wind noise coming through on the SB drivers window, even my wife mentioned it and she was in the passenger seat, as soon as we got back in my 3 door reduced noise and non blasting straight into my ear doing the same speeds...strange!!!

I'm now 100% convinced that I went the right way with a manual box for my S3, the RS3 had the S-tronic as did the R8 the other week. Again as in the R8 I just felt uninvolved with the RS3, even using the paddles it wasn't the same as a stick and clutch :)

The car sounded nice and I prefer the look of the two pipes over the four, but I wouldn't pay the extra to upgrade from an S3, I just didn't see anything worth the extra £££

IMG 2108
IMG 2114
IMG 2115
IMG 2117

Reactions: Simon L, Bristle Hound, jaypers777 and 2 others
What is the RS drivers event and how do you get invited?

Called in to see my local sales guy on Sunday just to see if he had received my message to say that I was unavailable to make the RS drivers event in July :( Whilst I was there he asked if I wanted the RS3 for a couple of hours :) It would have been rude to say no ;)

Something I noticed and you can hear in the video, there is way more wind noise coming through on the SB drivers window, even my wife mentioned it and she was in the passenger seat, as soon as we got back in my 3 door reduced noise and non blasting straight into my ear doing the same speeds...strange!!!

I'm now 100% convinced that I went the right way with a manual box for my S3, the RS3 had the S-tronic as did the R8 the other week. Again as in the R8 I just felt uninvolved with the RS3, even using the paddles it wasn't the same as a stick and clutch :)

The car sounded nice and I prefer the look of the two pipes over the four, but I wouldn't pay the extra to upgrade from an S3, I just didn't see anything worth the extra £££

View attachment 62030 View attachment 62031 View attachment 62032 View attachment 62033

At least that RS3 is the right colour ... :superman:

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant and Jassyo06
What is the RS drivers event and how do you get invited?
I just got a call asking if I wanted to go, apparently they hold a few each year! You are able to drive any of the RS models on your own or be taken out by a rally driver. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea is also included :) I think only the guys that drive MANual cars are invited :p

Nahhh Bristle, sepang is a clit colour...every cun*s got one!!! (That may get edited!?!) lol.

Reactions: AndyB-S3
And it sounded very nice when you pulled away. If the after sound was wind noise then something ain't right!!

Dont like the Matt Silver Surrounds at all.......once you've had Black there's no going back.
This "RS3 LOOKS THE BIZ"