1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice car, something not right? Maybe??

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by S3 Johnny, Aug 10, 2013.

1. S3 Johnny

S3 Johnny The grass isn't always greener

Hi guys.

I've found a car I'm thinking about viewing but after looking at the pic over and over and over again :lol: I couldn't help thinking, why hasn't it got an s-line streering wheel?

I know I should just phone and ask but I thought I would see what you guys think first, so then I know what to say when I do call, and I'll sound like I know what I'm on about :lol:

cheers Johnny

heres the car:-

Audi A4 1.8T S Line 2dr 18" Spider Alloys, FSH-Cambelt 2006
  2. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Active Member

It looks like an SE steering wheel. Sometimes when the car is spec'd up from new they may have ordered a 4 spoke instead of a 3 spoke

look on line at SE steering wheel to compare
  3. phil_w

phil_w Member

At least it's a multi-function wheel. But, yes seems a little odd - but probably just a peculiar order when new. Those wheels will be recent reps though.
  4. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

Upgrade to a flat bottom wheel as first mod :happy: let dealers know you wanted the original wheel and headunit, also you were after the car in a different colour, but if that's all they've got you'll take it at xxx amount off the asking price.
  5. phil_w

phil_w Member

I'd missed the 3rd party headunit :)
  6. g00se

g00se Member

looks nice.. i like the S5 rep wheels on it, but how many air fresheners does a convertible need hanging from the rear view mirror lol

RS4 pedals, RNSE, cruise control, maybe a new s/wheel and you're good to go :)

goose
  7. AjM

AjM Living in Blissful Ignorance

I don't think it is an s line apart from the steering wheel and the interior there are also the badges on the side are in the wrong place. The should be part of the side strip not above (have a look at some other s line cabs and you will see what I mean). Looks like an SE that someone has stuck 3 s line badges on....
  8. S3 Johnny

S3 Johnny The grass isn't always greener

That's for the feedback guys.

And AjM I think you've hit the nail on the head mate, I knew I smelt a rat :(