nice camper

• Thread starter imported_disley
  • Start date
[ QUOTE ]
Thats a pike mobile if ever i SAW one! A definate cut and shut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutley...... and do you think there were enough questions asked about it !!!!!

You know what i mean mate.....i think these potential buyers are all registered blind! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Too RIght... To quote from the post on ebay

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Q: Hi, Two questions: a) Do you think that granny and the dog could travel in the back whilst on the move, in our current van we have to hide her under a blanket but hopefully this would not now be necessary. b) I normally like a skinfull in the evening, do you think that if I was in the back I could be done for being "drunk in charge"? Many thanks, we are in Bristol, not far from Devizes, where are you? Answered on 05-Feb-05

A: Firstly, I am quite disturbed that you intend to 'Have A Skinful' with Granny in the back. You are an odd fellow. Maybe she could lurk in the toilet area, behind the beaded curtain. No problems with alcohol though (as long as keys are out of reach). Where are you from?

Q: Do you still have the wheels and chassis for the van? I want to be able to convert it back in case I am not allowed on to the camp site. Answered on 04-Feb-05
A: No. I did not make the conversion. A gentleman like yourself who desires form above function would be more suited to my Jaguar XJ-S that I am currently selling right now (Sellers other items)...

PMSL - The seller seems to answer in a tone that thought the potential buyer was serious

Q: Hi, am planning a summer trip around the Norfolk Broads this year, "Does it float ?"

A: I can't say that I've tested it's buoyantcy but I've never known a Transit to float! - Maybe the shell will help it but at least you don't have to worry about water creeping into the living quarters! I think that it'd cross a shallow flood, what with the engine being so high up.

"95 watchers now! "
- Potential Buyers !!!! Really
More like 95 wanting a good laugh

lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

quality item - would look so nice parked in any driveway!

I dunno i guess some people just live in a completely different world! WEIRD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Funniest thing i have read in a long time shame top gears not on any more otherwise the yanks could watch it over there and see what a motor home should look like

It's upto £870. Who the hell would pay that amount for a 19 year old transit.

Upto £870 - Nah - it was bought for £870.... by UKKATEL

Checkout the buyers (UKKATEL)feedback. One other buyer from this guy left feedback which states

"£100 item was in appalling state. Fair Trade&Ebay protection helped to resolve "

No SH!t - if UKATEL is buying things like this camper van and selling them on !!!!

That's one guy to avoid on Ebay then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Maybe the Topgear program bought it, so JC has something to blow up lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That the funniest read i have had in ages,still laughing now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif