1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hurstie

Hurstie Member

I have a cruise control fitting booked in with NHN tomorrow morning but some woman jumped a red light and crashed in to me yesterday, I've sent a couple of PMs and an email but no responses yet!

I don't want him to waste a journey so can anyone who knows him get in contact just to let him know to check his emails or PMs?

I'm worried that he will get all the way here without realising I've cancelled!

Thanks!

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

I will try do so now :) x

3. Hurstie

Hurstie Member

Thanks a lot.

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Ok, Nigel knows now as i whatsapp to him. He said thanks for letting him know. :) x

5. Andy1608

Andy1608 Active Member

Hope your car isn't too badly damaged

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hope you and the car are ok mate.

7. Hurstie

Hurstie Member

Yeah I'm fine. Woman who crashed in to me is denying going through a red. But I have a witness from my side to say my light was green, and a witness from behind her to say her light was red.

8. Ultra Violent

Ultra Violent Sick & Wrong. Team Solar Audi S3

Silly cow. Hope it all gets sorted.

9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Check if there is any CCTV in the area that may have captured it at all mate.

10. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Yeah sorry I was laid up as still ill, but was going to drive down, but thanks for the messages & Sandra :)

11. Nilz

Hope you are feeling better now Nige :)

NHN likes this.
  12. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Thanks man, wish I was, meds make me worse, but still heart beating, atm, so cant complain to much :)

13. Nilz

Oh man, well hopefully you are on the mend and as you say hearts still beating :)

14. Avidfanofstuff

Avidfanofstuff Member VCDS Map User Audi A4

Get well soon dude.