1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHN RNSE HELP

Walts2782 Nov 17, 2012

1. Walts2782

Walts2782 Active Member

Morning all and thanks to anyone who maybe able to assist.

Im looking at putting and RNSE unit in my 2009 A3 Sportback, black edition. My car is the facelift model with running lights, Bose, Bluetooth, steering controls and Aux. also the car has the shark fin if this can be used for the GPS antenna?

I've heard Nigel (NHN) is the man to ask but I don't seem to be able to reach him. I've attempted a few PM's but just wanted to check he was still active on the forum.

Any advice or help would be appreciated or a contact number for Nigel would be awesome.

Thank you all in advance

walts

2. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

NHN is well and truly alive on the forum and there are alot of members that are closer that can retro-fit the RNSE for you. Stick this thread in the appropriate section (SAT-NAV) asking for assistance to fit it.....I was a little apprehensive before I fitted an RNSE unit in my last S3 but I asked all the right questions and fitted it within 20 mins and coded it myself with VCDS. Simples!!!!

3. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

4. Walts2782

Walts2782 Active Member

Thank you for all the help so far, excellent forum and assistance.

Really appreciated

Mark

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Sorry mate, I have been knocked sideways by this poxy norovirus & havnt been about for few weeks, I will respond to your PM today, again apologies.

6. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

Eww....you got the dreaded lurgy Nige........hope a swift recovery is on the cards mate.

7. NHN

Yes unfortunately I have been hit by this poxy thing, wasnt until late this week my neighbour told me about it, as before I thought it was bad food at a restaurant, such is life, again sorry for not replying yet, now just gotta find my cellphone lol.

8. Walts2782

Walts2782 Active Member

Hi Nigel, could you please assist with the RNSE install. Don't know if my PM's are getting through to you. Sorry to ask again and hope your feeling better......

9. NHN

I PM'd you last night mate, check your PM's please.

10. Walts2782

Walts2782 Active Member

Nothing received pal, sorry.

11. NHN

Just resent :)

12. Walts2782

Walts2782 Active Member

Got it and replied, technology hey :yum:

13. NHN

I'll check PM's in short while, just gotta deal with some research, wont be long.