Next Scottish Meet

20 has surpassed my expectations anyway but if we can get even more before then I would be delighted! I plan on giving the car a good clean this weekend and putting her in the garage until the meet as it is probably the only chance I will get. Only problem is I will have to drive to Crieff on the day before the meet so its not going to be as clean as I would like :( unless I get up super early on Saturday before the meet (unlikely) dont want to disappoint mark!:thumbsup:

I must admit I didn't think I'd see as many as 20 on the list. If all goes well and everyone is happy with the venue we could make it a quarterly meet.

Reactions: Sandra
C'mon guys out of 277 Scottish members on the list 20 are going..............lets make this an epic meet and the biggest yet.
Better response than the TT Forum though Mark...I posted on their events section about 10 days ago asking if any Scottish members would be interested in going and apart from Daz who is already coming,didn't get a single reply! Hey ho...obviously not to everyone's
taste I expect:think:
Nick.

Bring me some bilberry pleeeeeeease. And 'maybe' a pot of yon dark angel.

Yes Mark, i'm weak haha.

No probs Erik........Bilberry RTU and some Dark Angel are yours. If anyone is after anything specific let me know as I can put your products in a named bag so will save time when at the show.

I've potentially got a few others coming along now as well but won't know.

Mark you got any carpet/fabric cleaning stuff? can't remember seeing any when I was down last week but I wasnt really looking for any then.

If your coming from the Glasgow area you might be best to use the Kincardine bridge.

Thats the way I will be traveling Colin, I've been up that way a few times, so think I know where I'm going. My co-pilot (son) will keep me right I'm sure.

R90 STL, anywhere around this area/road that you want to meet?

Really looking forward to meeting some members and their cars at this meet, and Brod I need to bend your ear some more about tuning and detailing..

Has anyone stopped in at the Milk Bar recently, I drive past there quite often but have never been in. Is there a bigger car park at the rear of the building? the one at the front looks like it might be a squeeze getting 20+ forum cars in plus the usual customers who may be there..

I may take a drive over for a closer look if nobody knows.

Darren

Hey guys was really looking forward to this meet. I'm now on the fence about attending, my car broke down last night. The oil pressure light came on now there is a rattling noise from the top of the engine...:(

im putting a new oil pump and pickup in today and hopefully it's fixed...

ill let you guys know if I can't attend

Yea hopefully as am heading away on holiday too.

Hopefully get to meet you all at this meet, as I didn't get a chance at the Scottish car show.

Reactions: Sandra
Hello folks, I'll probably come over through Lanark and join the M8 at Whitburn and over the bridge so once we know who's meeting where I can join up.

cheers
jimmy

hey mate I could meet you steps way, I'm coming from south side of Glasgow and have to travel that way ???

sounds good mate, R90 STL is local so could maybe suggest the best place to meet up, maybe then we could join the Edinburgh guys at the bridge ??

Last edited:
OK guys....for all us Edinburgh dudes.....meet at the car park on the left just after the bridge.......say about 0945ish

By car park just after the bridge do you mean the big lay-by Mark? or are you talking about actually pulling off and down in to the park and ride car park?

Either way, 9:45 on the Fife side sounds good to me, i'll be there.

hey mate I could meet you steps way, I'm coming from south side of Glasgow and have to travel that way ???

hey mate, yeah if yourself and jimmyf want to meet me in Stepps then the place I would suggest is the crowwood hotel around 0930 it will take an hour to get to Kinross from there. Then we can go straight back onto the motorway and make our merry way! Let me know if that suits :)

Last edited:
hey mate, yeah if yourself and jimmyf want to meet me in Stepps then the place I would suggest is the crowwood hotel around 0930 it will take an hour to get to Kinross from there. Then we can go straight back onto the motorway and make our merry way! Let me know if that suits :)

Ill be there matey !! See ya sat !! :)

Reactions: R90 STL

That's fine with me Richard. See you and Brendan there 9.30 Saturday :yes:

cheers
Jimmy

Sorry guys I can't make this one as we have had a bereavement in the family and the funeral is this Saturday at Warriston/Edinburgh.
Will meet up with everyone next time round.Hope you have a great time and the weather holds up for all of us.
Cheers Nick.

Sorry guys I can't make this one as we have had a bereavement in the family and the funeral is this Saturday at Warriston/Edinburgh.
Will meet up with everyone next time round.Hope you have a great time and the weather holds up for all of us.
Cheers Nick.

Sorry to hear that Nick. We will catch up soon, possibly the edinburgh audi meet if not before. Take care. :) x

Well that's the car in the paint shop so fingers crossed I get it back on Friday or I'll look daft turning up to an Audi meet I've organised in the wife's Fiat Bravo.

Reactions: Brodster
Cheers Nick.

Sorry to hear that Nick.....hope all goes well and they get a good send off. See you at the main dealer meet mate.