Next mod for 1.9TDI Quattro

QUATTRO_REP

Diesel Power!
Reaction score
hi guys, jus stumbled on this forum and u guys know your stuff,
currently running a 1.9TDI Quattro Chipped to around 175-180BHP just after a bit more power as always, would pannel filter make much difference?

Also i have the symphony II unit with bose upgrade, sounds ok but the "farting" sub in the boot is winding me up no end! anyone upgraded the sub or got any suggestions?

Cheers guys!:thumbsup:

Panel filters won't add any power i'm afraid, fitted one on my tdi and it felt like it improved the throttle response a bit but thats all.

It may be possible to install the turbo from the pd150 golf but i've heard bad reports about it's turbo lag - still might be worth a look though

As for the sub, try andymac in the ICE section (off the main forum page), he's pretty much the ICE equivalent of the stig :ninja:

oh - and welcome to the forum BTW

QUATTRO_REP said:
hi guys, jus stumbled on this forum and u guys know your stuff,
currently running a 1.9TDI Quattro Chipped to around 175-180BHP just after a bit more power as always, would pannel filter make much difference?

Also i have the symphony II unit with bose upgrade, sounds ok but the "farting" sub in the boot is winding me up no end! anyone upgraded the sub or got any suggestions?

Cheers guys!:thumbsup:

without a clutch upgrade more power is limited. The torque figure you're producing is going to be borderline for oem one.