1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newist problem with my s3 !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrlast few weeks

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by cabrio boy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. cabrio boy

cabrio boy Member

[Oct 8, 2012]
    im sure my car is testing me ! i will win lol ! this time last few weeks clutch peddle has been low enough though i can en gauge gear then as you drive pedal gets better well saturday get in the car to reverse it off the drive clutch is lower down then after a crunch into gear thought oh well will get better after struggling driving 20 or so mile clutch goes to the floor and wont raise up , after reading on here saw a few things pedle is fine not broke off and no fluid in the drivers footwell , a quick test too of releasing the bleed nipple to clutch master cylinder pumping the peddle fluid did sort of spit out , master cyclinder gone ??? or the dreded slave cylinder ??? any ideas people ????
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. cabrio boy

cabrio boy Member

[Oct 11, 2012]
    right after all them replies :O( took the pedal box out and my rod in the master cylinder had bent and master cylinder was dead so £33 for a new one and i welded the pedal to make sure it would never break threw it back in done the easyest bleed ever and now ive the perfect clutch pedal , another job ticked off the list :O) anyone thinking about changing theres it is so easy !