Newby just saying hello and a quick question

MikegS3

Reaction score
Hi all Picked up my new s3 on Sunday really pleased with it apart from...I'm sure one of the headlights is flickering only when I go over bumps seems like the bulb is lose inside should I just take it back to dealer or is there something I can check and maybe tighten myself? Thanks in advance
Mike

Congratulations on getting your S3, they sure are fun!

Nothing you can tighten, personally given its brand new, I'd get it checked by the dealer.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Congrats on the new car. What colour/spec did you get? I would take the car back and get Audi to look at it, after all it is a brand new car.

Think I think I will run it up to them to look at
Spec:-3 door in ibis white sports seats comfort pack I can't seem to post any pics as I'm using an iPad I only live about 20 minutes from castle Combe can I just turn up on the day or do I need tickets??

Congratulations on the lovely new car, Isn't the light thing just the self adjusting lights moving to level over the bumps?
Gives the impression of flickering.

Think I think I will run it up to them to look at
Spec:-3 door in ibis white sports seats comfort pack I can't seem to post any pics as I'm using an iPad I only live about 20 minutes from castle Combe can I just turn up on the day or do I need tickets??
Tickets for castle Coombe available on the day

Congratulations on the lovely new car, Isn't the light thing just the self adjusting lights moving to level over the bumps?
Gives the impression of flickering.

the self levelling mechanism can bounce a bit on rough surfaces - mine does this too...

Thanks for the replies I will keep my eye on it maybe get it checked by dealer when I'm in the area