1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Gray

Gray Audi A3 1.8 Sport

Hi there,

I'm 23 been driving for 4 years an this is my first Audi. It's my first non Nissan car aswell, owned a 1.4 Sunny, 2 litre almera gti and just sold my 300bhp pulsar gti-r. Needed something less heavy on juice and insurance and something much more reliable so an Audi A3 1.8 Sport was a good choice.

Had it for nearly a week now and it drives beautiful. It's a 99 S Reg, It's totally standard in green. 15" alloys factory sub in the boot on the rear arch. Only thing I'm missing is a cd changer as I have a tape player upront. Anyone know where I can get one and what cd changers will work with the standard unit? How do I get the head unit out?

Planning on 18" RS6 alloys, coilovers, some angel eye headlights/HID lights(not seen where I can get HID lights from though) and some smart rear led lights (not lexarse ones).

Anyway I'll catch you around no doubt.

Heres a pic of my Pulsar
    [​IMG]

And My New Audi
    [​IMG]

2. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

hello and welcome to the site !
    nice ride !
    RS6 reps should really suit that colour tbh

3. kriswithak

kriswithak Coupe S2 2.2 20v Turbo

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome.

5. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Hi there

6. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Hi and welcome ....The Pulsars are scary cars must be a bit of a come down to the A3 Sport in performance levels......but as you say the fuel bills will be senseable .........Thats why i own a Diesel as well

7. delsol

delsol New Member

hi matey, nice looking pulsar, that is what i was looking for before i got the audi, i bet it took you a while to decide what to go for after driving your pulsar, good choice made.

8. jimbob

jimbob Member

Howdie :beerchug:
    [yoda] search facility, your friend it is [/yoda]

9. missviper

missviper Member

Hello!!
    Rs6 alloys nice choice are you looking to get the reps or genuine??

10. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Nice looking car mate, bet your sorry to see the Pulsar go. The finish isn't great on them but who cars when you get that performance. A mate of mine has one...well had one until it came to an abrupt stop (against a wall) 3 weeks ago. He was very upset at losing it. Still he is looking for a Skyline now, lots of them about over here.

11. Gray

Gray Audi A3 1.8 Sport

yeah gutted to see the pulsar go as I did everything to it and spent about 12k on it. Paintwork wasnt bad for a 15 year old car just a tiny bit of rust which i never got round to sorting. Pushed it would do 0-60 in under 4 seconds with a good launch.

I'm looking at gettin 18" replicas I think as I believe the real ones are 19".