Reeced

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone as I'm a newbie to the site, and I have a couple of questions maybe you guys could help me with.

I'm in the process of looking for a new car and decided upon an Audi, my problem is I am undecided between an A3 or S3 I know the main difference is styling and some engine internals and obviously the price difference! I then started looking at A3 Quattro s-line with the DSG however it is quite a big power difference from the S3.

Ideally I want to get the car up to 300bhp.

So really my questions are is it worth just buying an S3? Or would it be more beneficial to get the A3 up to 300bhp? If so how?

Thanks in advance.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone as I'm a newbie to the site, and I have a couple of questions maybe you guys could help me with.

I'm in the process of looking for a new car and decided upon an Audi, my problem is I am undecided between an A3 or S3 I know the main difference is styling and some engine internals and obviously the price difference! I then started looking at A3 Quattro s-line with the DSG however it is quite a big power difference from the S3.

Ideally I want to get the car up to 300bhp.

So really my questions are is it worth just buying an S3? Or would it be more beneficial to get the A3 up to 300bhp? If so how?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi mate ive owned both and just bought an S3 my self and its good, cant really say its £4000 more good but its good haha.

My a3 2.0 Tfsi quattro was remaped, cai and suposedly on the garages bhp out on the road tester lol not on a rolling road it was 281bhp.

Which in fairness i cant really see it being that but it was quick but all the £££ soent and really its only as quick as my S3 is now and that hasnt been remaped yet.

I've had both the 2.0tfsi quattro A3 and the S3... As a personal choice I love the S3... Bit of tuning and it'll do far more than any A3 ever could... Mine is only stage 1 with CAI and DV+ bout a £700-£800 upgrade and its running 323hp.. And thats only the start.. The big thing about the S3 imo is the tunability... Potential of 360-390hp thats the main difference between both!

Okay cheers guys! I think i will stick to my original decision and get the S3.