1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by THQuattro, Jan 21, 2014.

1. THQuattro

THQuattro Active Member
    saloon Gold Supporter Team Silver Team Panther Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Audi S4 S-line

Hi all im Toby i have just bought a 54 reg S4 convertible for the kids taxi and i got myself a 2005 A4 Quattro 3.2 and I'm luvvin both cars oh the S4 is black and mine is silver. I live in Crowborough, East Sussex which is just south of Twells, i hope to get to some meets and i will put photos up asap.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Hi Toby, welcome to audi-sport.net. We will look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

#2 Sandra, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  4. THQuattro

THQuattro Active Member
    saloon Gold Supporter Team Silver Team Panther Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Audi S4 S-line

Thankyou.

5. benlee

benlee New Member

Hi Toby, I live just down the road in Uckfield and have a B7 2.0 TDI.

[​IMG]

6. THQuattro

THQuattro Active Member

Hi mate , nice car man i wanted a black b7 but had to get the silver one as i wrote my old Mondeo ST off the other xmas in some water near Hever Castle. The B6 S4 Cab is black which i drive at the weekends, its a pig to keep clean but a great car to drive. Is your car stock, any mods and good blue lights.