1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by allyboy, Jan 12, 2014.

1. allyboy

allyboy New Member

Ello,

Just thought I'd say hi. Picking up my new A3 next week and stay in the Glasgow area.

I've been a long fan of the forum finding all the info i have needed so far.

Ally

Sandra likes this.
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome to audi-sport.net Ally. Thanks for pm, i will add you to the list. :) Enjoy your pick up, post pics when you get. Enjoy the forum. :) x

allyboy likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Ally, your now added onto the scottish members list. For local upcoming meets click the link below.:) x

Scotland

5. allyboy

allyboy New Member

Thanks Sandra

Sandra likes this.
  6. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum mate... Quite a few Glasgow boys on here and we all help each other out... Need any help with anything dont be scared to ask and i'm sure 1 of us can help ya out

Sandra likes this.
  7. allyboy

allyboy New Member

Thanks Jacko, I'm sure I will be asking a good few questions. But will try not to bug you guys.

Sandra likes this.
  8. R90 STL

R90 STL Well-Known Member

Hi mate. We have a meet coming up in March you might be interested in it will give you a chance to meet everyone and its set to be a good day! you will love the a3. get some pics up when you pick her up

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/206322-asn-scottish-meet-march-2014-difference-have-look.html