170 dsg

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

Im new to the vag scene!!
i have an black audi a3 tdi 170 dsg sportback and I love it!
spec:08 reg
bose sound system
red and black leather
rear door blinds

I have owned it for a month now and have done a few mods so far which are:
ap coilovers
team heko windflectors
German pressed plates

I have recently purchased some bentley rims the 19" splits which are getting refurbed atm
And should be done in a weeks time. Can't wait!!! Lol

Also I was wondering if anyone could help me as I have fitted ap coilovers and iv found them rather bouncy and wonder if anyone else thinks thy are? They are wound down the lowest on the back and 3 twist left on the front.

I'm looking on engine performance next and have been doing a lot of reading about the pd and cr engines and mine is an pd. so thinking of a panel filter and remap once my wheels am on. Any recommend any turners as I am in the West Midlands area

Here are some pics of my car when I first brought it
imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Have a read over the faqs section in the A3 8P section of the forum, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Have a read over the faqs section in the A3 8P section of the forum, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks. I'm located in the West Midlands area. Ok will do :)

If you are interested in local meets/events, click the link below and add yourself onto members list and have a look through the posts for upcoming meets in your area. :) x

Midlands