Shaftdr1ve

Reaction score
i have had my a4 2.5 tdi now for approx 2 and 3 quarter years now and it is the best car i have owned and i have had few over the years , basically i bought it after developing back problems so i needed some thing that was comfortable for me , i drove taxis in the evenings for ten years and it was pick and mix to what i would be driving , had a test drive all set up with moniefieth cars and they had 3 for me to test , an a4 2ltr diesel a bmw diesel and the 2.5 , the 2 litre was fine but i thought the turbo came in with a great kick , the bee eem i hated the minute i got in , but the 2.5 was spot on , didnt even drive it but turned to the wife and said , this is it , this will do me ,apart from the odd bulb going now and then i havent had any problems until now, its making odd noises from the front right of the engine , still drives ok and still pulls like a train , any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Hi and welcome.

May be worth posting a question in the A4 part of the forum. The guys there may be help you out. Hope you find out what it is.