1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Shaftdr1ve, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Shaftdr1ve

Shaftdr1ve New Member

[Dec 28, 2010]
    i have had my a4 2.5 tdi now for approx 2 and 3 quarter years now and it is the best car i have owned and i have had few over the years , basically i bought it after developing back problems so i needed some thing that was comfortable for me , i drove taxis in the evenings for ten years and it was pick and mix to what i would be driving , had a test drive all set up with moniefieth cars and they had 3 for me to test , an a4 2ltr diesel a bmw diesel and the 2.5 , the 2 litre was fine but i thought the turbo came in with a great kick , the bee eem i hated the minute i got in , but the 2.5 was spot on , didnt even drive it but turned to the wife and said , this is it , this will do me ,apart from the odd bulb going now and then i havent had any problems until now, its making odd noises from the front right of the engine , still drives ok and still pulls like a train , any help would be greatly appreciated ;)
  2. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 28, 2010]
    Hi and welcome.

May be worth posting a question in the A4 part of the forum. The guys there may be help you out. Hope you find out what it is.
  3. Shaftdr1ve

Shaftdr1ve New Member

[Dec 28, 2010]
    cheers for the reply , it might take me an hour or two to navigate my way around the site
  4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

5. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User