1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with some questions!......sorry!

suesa3 Jun 7, 2011

1. suesa3

suesa3 New Member

Hello I recently bought an A3 1.6 Sport, on an 05 plate!
    Im loving it too! However! I have a concert single C.D. Player fitted to it, it also has a phone cradle in it. So! basically, I want to be able to use my i-pod in the car. Doing some searches, got me a bit confused! (Im a woman .but Im not a blonde!!! lol). I "presume"? that a dension 100, is the easiest route to go?
    As for the phone holder,can I buy an "adaptor" for it, to enable me to use with my mobile phone? (my husband did this in his Rover?). I mean Im assuming the phone holder thingy!!! is quite old and not compatible with my mobile?! Any info and advice (particuarly links as to what I need!) will be gratefully recieved!!
    Mnay thanks!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Is it an audi phone holder?

Welcome to the site :)

3. suesa3

suesa3 New Member

Many thanks, Actually its my wifes car! i just got in from work...she is in bed! I think its an Audi holder I will check tomorrow! (is there an easy way to tell? ..............I dont suppose itll have an Audi logo on it! lol)

4. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Show us a pic, we can usually determine from that.

6. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

I had a Dension, was brilliant and yes you can get adaptors for some or just a different holder to fit your mobile.