Newbie with S3 Sportback Stronic ordered

BarryG79

Reaction score
Hi,

Quick hello from Central Scotland, ordered an S3 in Ibis White poverty spec yesterday on a 2yr lease due hopefully in December!

Coming from a Mini Countryman SD this will be a bit different and I can't wait. Originally was looking at M135i/M140i but a recent addition to the family meant it was probably a bit too small for my needs. Then started looking at Golf R estates, but due to recent build delays it could be into March for delivery. Can't wait that long for a new car been trying to get out of the Mini for over a year but negative equity was too much to make the numbers work, can now VT that so it's going asap. Then seen a fully maintained lease deal for the S3 for a good price (I think) and ordered it. Never driven one before so hopefully can get a test drive sorted locally.
Will now spend next few months watching YouTube and reading the forum drooling over as many pics as possible.
Once it's here I will get some pics up, I know we all know what they look like but what goods a forum without more pictures!

Cheers

Barry

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Barry, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will love your new car when it arrives. You will find plenty going on in the forum. Where in central Scotland are you? Enjoy your reading. :)

early December santa wont get that down the chimney lol , may see it about next year my brother works at dingbro Falkirk he stays in larbert
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-88.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Haha not bothered how he gets it here, just better be quick about it! More likely see it in Stirling through the week and Falkirk at the weekend. Actually sat in Chinese in Larbert just now waiting on a carry out.

my brothers mrs is manager at dingbro stirling , going to Glasgow on early train tomorrow from larbert station small world enjoy your Chinese is it a good Chinese , good luck bro on the new car I love the audi,s in white that's just me though
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-19.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Barry,

I was looking at the M140i before I chose the S3! I'm glad I've stayed with Audi! Enjoy the car when it arrives........R.

Hi Barry,

I was looking at the M140i before I chose the S3! I'm glad I've stayed with Audi! Enjoy the car when it arrives........R.

Hi Ritchie, it's the exhaust note that does it for me on the M140i. How does the S3 compare sound wise, watched plenty YouTube clips but it's hard to tell really.

I'm glad I've now went with the S3, you don't see that many round here. Got a m135i next door and mate at work just traded his 65 plate m135i for a 66 plate m140i so a bit too common really lol

Reactions: Richierich37