1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with questions on S4

RavERJ Oct 8, 2004

1. RavERJ

RavERJ New Member

Hey guys, first time on the forum..I was wondoring if you guys can give me a little insight on how your audi's have been to you..as far as reliability, Mx, and just overall happness with the car. I'm looking at 2001-2002 S4's right now. How's ebay? anyone have any experience buying a car on there? I was just browsing through www.autotrader.com.

well any help would be greatly appreciated guys..thanks
    rav

2. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    ravi patel said:
    Hey guys, first time on the forum..I was wondoring if you guys can give me a little insight on how your audi's have been to you..as far as reliability, Mx, and just overall happness with the car. I'm looking at 2001-2002 S4's right now. How's ebay? anyone have any experience buying a car on there? I was just browsing through www.autotrader.com.

well any help would be greatly appreciated guys..thanks
    rav

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome car! That's what I have and I love it... I'm very satisfied in all fields

And as the guys said, you should be in the B5 forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And as for e-bay... I think that it's good but the only disadvantage is buying a used car without checking it first so try to find something close to you (it shouldn't be a problem since you live in NJ)

G