1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with A4 Avant Sline 190

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Bench, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Bench

Bench New Member

Well after having a few BMW's i recently sold my X5 and bought An Audi A4 avant. Didnt even mean to buy the car but was just amazed by the condition!!

Long story short there was an Audi-Sport.net sticker on the back window, have been a member of BMW forums for a while so thought i would come over.

Am interested in the mapping, improved air flow and Forge valve thingy. So will have a look round and see whats what. I live in Bedford so have TTS Roadsport round the corner. If anyone has used this firm before i would be much appreciated if you could forward any comments.
  2. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Hiya and welcome to the Forum. Which engine do you have in the avant?? Any pics of the car?

The guys on the A4 part of the forum will help with your questions and give loads of ideas on mapping etc etc. Have fun.
  3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

4. Bench

Bench New Member

Its a 1.8t. 187bhp version. Dont ctually get it until Thursday so will post pictures then. Thanks for the welcome.