1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with A4 Avant S line.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by sidibear, Nov 5, 2008.

1. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 5, 2008]
    Hi y'all. I have got a new job which means I lose my company car (Mondeo), I had to go out and buy my own car with the generous allowance they give me.
    So I went out and bought the car I have loved since it came out, the A4 Avant:wub:
    Its a March 08 ex demonstrator, A4 Avant S Line Auto in Lava Grey for a very nice £12k less than new price, it comes with the DVD Sat Nav, 12 months rent and the paint protection thingy. I will get some piccies up when I collect it.
    I have started the insurance from next Monday, and I can't wait to pick it up.
    Test drove it last Saturday at Beechwood Audi in Halesowen and agreed the sale on the spot. It was everything I thought it was going to be, and a bit more besides.

Me? 42 ,Married, no kids, live in Brum I am a competitive shooter and archer with a nice collection of firearms and a carbon recurve bow. My fun car is a 1983 MK1 Sierra fitted with a 3.0 Cosworth V6. I work as a project manager in the construction and building industry.

This seems like a nice place, I will pull up a chair and get myself comfy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Nov 5, 2008]
    Hey welcome to the site, sounds like you got a good deal there, when do you actually get the car then??

Also the Sierra, you got any pics of it??

Finally, whereabouts in Brum are you, there is a few of us Brummays on here :)
  4. sidibear

[Nov 5, 2008]
    I will probably pick it up next week, I don't currently have anywhere to store it as my Mondeo is out the front and I still have it for the next two weeks. The anticipation will definitely be worth it. I am in Ward End.

I have lots of photos of the Sierra, where can I put the pics?
  5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Nov 5, 2008]
    Excellent, cmon get rid of the Mondy, you dont know what you are missing out on...lol.

You will need to host the pics on a site like photobucket, very straightforward, just set an account up, upload the pics, then get the links and add them to the post you have and bobs your uncle....
  6. sidibear

[Nov 5, 2008]
  7. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

[Nov 9, 2008]
    Welcome to the form:sign_welcome:
    Good choice in car, spec and colour i have a lava grey a3 and i love the car :)
    Hope you enjoy the form and the car
    Looking forward to seeing photos of the car:thumbsup:

Ashley
  8. sidibear

[Nov 9, 2008]
    I pick it up on Thursday, I already have my Audi-sport.net sticker to go on it:icon_thumright: