newbie with 2011 audi a4 black edition

raiman

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

this is the first time i've joined an Audi forum as this is the first Audi i've bought! finally left the mercedes behind and cannot believe why i didnt do this much earlier?! I got a 2011 a4 black edition in white, its a 2.0 tdi the 140 bhp version. Wanted to join the forum to get any help with any issues that may arise in the future.

Im not big on customising big expensive cars, want to keep the engine as it is as much as possible but if anyone has any recommendations on how to enhance the appearance, exterior or interior, would be much appreciated. I've added a few snaps too.

Quick question, i've gone for the red and black leather seats, was wondering whats the best way to look after them? I dont want them crackin up in a few years, hows best to avoid this?

Cheers

20120817 21322320120724 1658132141556 666123

Last edited:
Lovely looking car bud.

Gliptone liquid leather conditioner is the best stuff for leather, ive been using it for years :)

cheers matey, will give that a go.

Also does anyone know the ins and outs of remapping? i've been getting told to get it left right and centre but no1 seems to know that much about the negatives of it, it can't be that good can it?!

nice car, i didn't know they did the 177 in the pre-facelift ones. same engine that i have coming on thursday.

have a look at the DTUK tuning boxes, you can get the power to around 217bhp and a good increase in torque, its also fully removable too.

That won't be 177 bhp - it's 170.

Edit - going by your reg it's a 140bhp ;)

Still a good looking car :)

134 bhp :p
Good luck with your new car, i Just get some Lord Sheraton Leather from the local supermarket there not very expensive but they do a good job and keep the leather clean and penetrated and make them shiny.
Get some Carbon Fibre 3d lettering number plates, they are fully legal and i have had mine 16 months 13000 miles never got pulled by the police, they look amazing and they get all the attention people feeling them. they are £43.60 from Demon plates, 3D Carbon Domed. look at the links below for info.
Number Plate Builder | Online Number Plates Builder
3D Carbon Domed Text : Demon Plates

Ha I take it people are very specific in this forum @dynamik! I will have a look into the plates, seems like a cheap but effective enhancement

134 bhp :p
Good luck with your new car, i Just get some Lord Sheraton Leather from the local supermarket there not very expensive but they do a good job and keep the leather clean and penetrated and make them shiny.
Get some Carbon Fibre 3d lettering number plates, they are fully legal and i have had mine 16 months 13000 miles never got pulled by the police, they look amazing and they get all the attention people feeling them. they are £43.60 from Demon plates, 3D Carbon Domed. look at the links below for info.
Number Plate Builder | Online Number Plates Builder
3D Carbon Domed Text : Demon Plates
Supermarket leather cleaner that makes the leather shiny?when the leather is matt? Chavvy 3d plates? What are you like!!!

Supermarket leather cleaner that makes the leather shiny?when the leather is matt? Chavvy 3d plates? What are you like!!!
Well not shiny but like slippy, its really good stuff actually :p
The number plates are brilliant :)