1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie to Audi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by CarbonMike, Jan 15, 2014.

1. CarbonMike

CarbonMike New Member

[Jan 15, 2014]
    Evening all, Im Mike, thought Id join up and see whats what and whats not. I spend all day everyday making goodies out of carbon for some of the most expensive cars currently available in the UK & beyond & my A4 is my office for 70 mile a day commutes lol

Im a total Audi newb (previously owned plenty of French rally cars & old GM knackers etc!), brought a 2007 B7 A4 TDi S Line a few months back, brilliant car, 58mpg blah blah boot big enough for a couple of bodies & shovels too. Only draw back was the previous owner was a tight ass and skimped on the spec (no arm rest, no mpg button, no cruise etc) so currently having lost of fun tracking down a missing piece for an arm rest ive got for it.

Anyway, hello to you all :)
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 15, 2014]
    Hello Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Lots of info in the A4 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. CarbonMike

CarbonMike New Member

[Jan 15, 2014]
    Howdo, yes plenty of pics etc.

57 reg, was on 43k mile when I bought it in July, boggo standard other then carbon sill covers & carbon boot trim. Concert audio, black cloth trim etc.

[​IMG]

Problem Im having at the minute is im missing a piece from an arm rest I got for it. See below. Anyone know if its available as a separate part? Or better still, anyone have one theyd be willing to part with?

[​IMG]
    Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 15, 2014]
    Very nice car Mike. Thaks for sharing your pics. :) x