Newbie saying Hiya...

Adz

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought i might aswell introduce myself, as ill be spending a bit of time round here in the future.

I Currently own a 1996 Honda Integra Type R which im selling in the next month or so or possible breaking for parts, havent quite decided just yet!

Unfortunatley 6 month ago, due to a stupid misunderstanding and simple human error, i was pulled by the police driving my g.f.'s fathers car and was taken to court for driving whilst using a mobile phone and driving without insurance!!

Long story short, i wasnt using the mobile, i was genuinely scratching my ear, but 2 coppers against me i didnt stand a chance and well i held my hands up to the no insurance. As a result ive now got 6 points on my licence! Then 2 month later, as if my luck wasnt bad enough......i had a small bump into the back of someone going literally 5-10mph but supposedly his car was a write off! Spent a fair few quid repairing my car and getting it back to how it was in the past few months.

So from having a clean licence and no claims for 5 years, within the space of 2 month i had been pulled for the first time EVER, got 6 points AND id crashed!!

So as you can imagine insurance for me this year is going to be fun!! Hence the decision to sell my Integra!!

Anyway heres a little run down of it and a few pics.....

96 Spec Integra Type R
Mileage - 70k
Power - Approx 210bhp

- Buddy Club Coilovers
- 5Zigen Cat Back Exhaust System
- Aftermarket Exhaust Manifold
- KOYO Aluminium Radiator
- Uprated Excedy Clutch
- WedSport RS-5 16" Alloys
- SPOON ECU
- 8000k HID Headlight Conversion
- Rear Roll Cage
- Rear Splitter

Once its sold/broke for parts im going to be looking at getting a Audi A3 Sportback either 1.9TDI or 2.0TDI, havent quite decided.

Theres a few things that have helped me make a decision to get an Audi....

1. Need something cheaper than a Group 18 Import to insure!!
2. Need something that does better MPG due to new job which ill be doing 1.2k miles a month travelling to and from.
3. Want something a bit more comfortable and luxurious!
4. Ive always loved Audi's!

So expect to see a few topics by me asking this and that, as im a complete newbie when it comes to Audi's, as for the part 5 years all of my cars apart from one have been Honda's!!

Thanks for reading!

Adz

Welcome to the site :)

What if there was a train coming??????

Haha i made sure it was fairly early on a morning, but the actual train tracks are used for the local power station and very rarely get used anymore!

LOL...im sure you knew what you were doing, good luck with everything thats going on tho dude...