Newbie saying hi.

JAS11N

Reaction score
Website
www.audifans.net
Morning gents. Thought I'd say hi.
Names Jason, everyone calls me Jase (apart from my mum when I'm in trouble, lol)
Bit of an Audi nut, haven't had anything else since 1996. Former rep for the AOC and good friends with your moderator James (quattroJames)
Counting up, I've owned ten Audi's over the years and currently own four.
Down sizing at the minute, so have recently sold my project 1993 80 TDi that I bought as a right shed and made look like an S2 saloon.
My workhorse 1995 A6 Avant TDi (5 cylinder 2.5 TDi) is going tomorrow to it's new owner and my 1995 S2 Coupe is provisionally sold.
Keeping my 2001 B5 RS4 for the weekends and as my other half is 18 months (edit, WEEKS not months, lol) preggers, I've just picked up a 2004 B6 A4 Avant quattro 1.8T in S-line trim from user "Dalespitfire" (thanks Phill) for the forth coming family duties.
First job will be to fit cruise next weekend, retrofit the full DIS (when I work out how) and later maybe fit an RNS-E or aftermarket touch screen of some make.
Car is currently running on 8"x18" B7 RS4 reps, but I may put on my D2 S8 18" Avus.

here's a few pics,

The 80 TDi that's just sold;

finallyfinished011.jpg

My A6 TDi that's going tomorrow;

gedc0366.jpg

My S2 Coupe quattro that hopefully goes soon;

gedc0962.jpg

My pride and joy 2001 B5 RS4;

209hf.jpg

And the newly acquired B6 A4 Avant quattro.

imag0218ds.jpg

So there you go, pleased to meet everyone and look forward to picking your brains.

Cheers,
Jase..

Last edited:
Hi welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of guys and girls on here that can help you out.

Hi Jase,welcome to ASN

Top name btw :thumbsup:

Welcome Jas :thumbsup:

Gotta be one of the best Audi collections out there!

Sad to see the S2 go :(

Hi James,
Just re-read my original post and realised I wrote that Allie is 18 months pregnant.
Worlds first eh? lol.
Thank christ she isn't, I'd have gone mad by that time. LMAO.

Jase..

Lol, i did read that, but didnt like to comment, thought was just a typo.

Errr why is Sooty a two door...?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Welcome mate,

Got a good collection going there! Tidy motors!

Hiya and welcome aboard. Shame you are selling the S2, looks very nice. Congrats on the baby, times will change lol! So the two avants will come in handy!

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.
Pictures? ohhh I have lots of those. It's a result of being rubbish with a camera. I take lots to compensate.
Here's a couple....................or more.
Hope your modems/routers don't blow up, lol.

202zy.jpg

204gh.jpg

205q.jpg

206h.jpg

207oq.jpg

208euv.jpg

209hf.jpg

210o.jpg

211ip.jpg

212rm.jpg

213hx.jpg

215wr.jpg

217nw.jpg

221s.jpg

222vm.jpg

227a.jpg

228n.jpg

Old:

218bb.jpg

New:

gedc0658.jpg

dsc00156lv.jpg

gedc0737.jpg

gedc0738.jpg

gedc0740.jpg

gedc0742.jpg

gedc0743h.jpg

gedc0744.jpg

gedc0745.jpg

Last edited:
The C4's 5 cylinder 2.5 TDi engine is strong as an ox mate.
I hoofed the thing everywhere. Never returned less than 45 mpg and never once had anything go wrong. It had 200k on when I sold her Sunday gone. Started on the nail regardless of temp. No bother even in -14 temps last winter. Will miss it TBH.
I even got the five pot warble from it, lol.

Forgot I fitted B7 RS4 pedals and footrest the B5 RS4, added piccies on the end of last post.
Another set purchased for the B6, they look tremendous.

Thanks again..
Jase..

Alright Jase matey, fancy seeing you here! Congrats to you both on Allie being up the duff. Hope you are both well & happy. I see you still love taking lots of pics lmao. Motors all looking nice. Wish I'd known you were selling Sooty, I might have been tempted.

Hello Si, how's you mate?
Me and Allie both fine and looking forward to the little un coming.
Guess my world is about to change big style, lol.

Kinda forgot what the old soot monster looked like, cos Bowskers had her for 18 months.