1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie s3 8l owner

Matt_tha_lad Jul 23, 2012

1. Matt_tha_lad

Matt_tha_lad New Member

Hi all after a long stressfull wait I managed to find myself a merlin purple s3 which is in very good condition needs a little bit of tlc but what old car doesn't now days I'm trying to upload a pic now but it's being a bit one sided and not in my favour and not letting me but will keep trying lol

2. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

welcome fella, keep trying mate I've never seen a merlin purple s3! or I may have done but forgotten! Got any plans for the car then?

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

4. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

the infamous 'how to' post.. classic! :)

5. Matt_tha_lad

Matt_tha_lad New Member

Thanks JtotheD well it's got a few bits that need replacing but nothing major really but it's going to amd hopefully next week to have a full exhaust turbo back and de cat and a stage 2 remap then if I have the money after moving house it's gonna get the works lol ko4 hybrid better injectors plugs manifold front mount intercooler stage 3 map etc etc lol