Q7 Newbie Q7 SE - Looking for Tips/Advice

Edmund gill

Reaction score
hello

I have recently bought a Q7 4L SE 2013 Reg. I am based in West Sussex

I am a completely newbie to this forum and looking to do a few things and wondered if you can guide me in the right direction .

A) Changing Halogen lights to Xenon Lights and LED Indicagors ?
b) Fitting Front parking Sensors?
C) Streaming music through Bluetooth I have a 2G unit installed ? What are my options ?

Appreciate if anyone can advice a good retrofitter near my area or alternatively someone who can help would be much appreciated :)

hello

I have recently bought a Q7 4L SE 2013 Reg. I am based in West Sussex

I am a completely newbie to this forum and looking to do a few things and wondered if you can guide me in the right direction .

A) Changing Halogen lights to Xenon Lights and LED Indicagors ?
b) Fitting Front parking Sensors?
C) Streaming music through Bluetooth I have a 2G unit installed ? What are my options ?

Appreciate if anyone can advice a good retrofitter near my area or alternatively someone who can help would be much appreciated :)

I'd look up a firm called Kufatec, they've supplied me with all that I've wanted to retrofit to my audi, or Advance in Car technologies is the other one. Not sure it I can put the numbers in here or not? But you would be better off looking at there web sites anyway

SQ5

Reactions: Edmund gill
I'd look up a firm called Kufatec, they've supplied me with all that I've wanted to retrofit to my audi, or Advance in Car technologies is the other one. Not sure it I can put the numbers in here or not? But you would be better off looking at there web sites anyway

SQ5
Thank you Paul - I will get in touch with the above

Reactions: paul wev
Hi and welcome!
As your car is a 2013 it won’t have a 2G unit... its going to likely be a 3G low... 2 SD cards in the dash.
We can carry out all the retrofits your looking to have done on your car.
Best to email us at info@audi-retrofits.co.uk and we can quote you for the jobs with a full breakdown based on what’s already installed in your car.
Also check out our social media where you will find lots of retrofits we have previously carried out on other cars:
https://www.facebook.com/AudiRetrofits/
Https://instagram.com/audi_retrofits/

Reactions: Edmund gill and Sandra