newbie on the group. hiii

liam7755

Reaction score
hello everyone, new to the group today! had a couple audi's. got a facelift aum at the minute.

Reactions: V6_Man
hi mate. i dont at present, i would go take some but its dark lol. pretty much standard except 18 o.z alloys and a greddy sticker.

quite alot to be honest mate. i had the front bumper off earlier to get to the headlights. ( ******* of a job just for headlights lol ) gonna get some with clearer lens. got a anodized red divertor valve coming to match the car, as its red. done the 2 front alloys black to see what theyd look like on the car. they need a refurb to be honest though! thinking of maybe going white, or even battleship grey when they'r finished. i have a hunch it may of been remapped in its past as when i hooked a gauge up it was peaking at 15psi. then dropping to maybe 10, then alot of times even to 0.5 or 0.6! it feels strong but drops boost @ 3k, so annoying

Cool sounds like faulty dump valve or boost leak

Reactions: liam7755
well it had a ****** £29 dump valve on it when i first got it. took it off the following day had a dual port one kicking about so i blanked off the trumpet for atmospheric and made it just recirculating. it still happens lol!. i have tightened the boost pipe very tight and checked a few other things to no avail. the only thing i forgot to mention was it has a manual boost controller on it as well, maybe that makes a big difference?

well that's been blanked off by the looks of it. got 4 caps on the pipes. im gonna get it removed and re plumb the n75 back up i think. see how that goes.

hopefully mate! nice chattin with you mate. gonna get me head down.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum

Reactions: liam7755 and AndyDarwin