Newbie looking an A4 TDI 130

Rocko

TT 225
Reaction score
Evening,

Just got word that my remortgage is going to go ahead, so bye bye loud noisy street race car, hello 50mpg and some comfort!

Ive got about £10k to spend, and would preferably like black or red, again preferably on some nice rims and s-line kitted.

Any horror stories to look out for?

Oh Im from Northern Ireland also, and can get one identical to this for £9500.

[
1016.jpg

2002, 105k miles. Seem like a good buy?

Like the Merc alloys.:icon_thumright: Car aint bad either.Dont know if its a good buy though.

Ideally, Id steal yours but seem like the kind of chap that wouldnt appreciate that.:icon_thumright:

Muchos gracias Sinny, hopefully wont be too long until my life is fulfilled with some diesel loveliness.

thats nice maaann! check the front suspension links, by taking it down a **** road at speed and listen out for all the lovley noises you dread!

Shame your so far away,mine will be for sale very soon .Less than £10000 too.50 mpg is very nice.

That car looks well but it'ss had some money spent on it Alloys new suspension etc etc Can you get hold of that actual motor?

Niknak said:
Can you get hold of that actual motor?

Not that actual one, it got sold a few days ago but its virtually identical except it has chrome mirrors.

Where are you James? Im only a plane ride away for the right one.

*Awaits reply of "Melbourne"* :)

Nottingham.If you want some decent pics pm me your email and i can send you some.

Good Choice mate and WeLcOmE!!:icon_thumright:

I remember doing a 700mile round trip to look at a car....and I bought it aswell. Cracking drive back aswell,Cant beat it!!!

Yep I ended up doing a 250 mile round trip to get mine as well
Oh welcome Rocko

I bought my last 200sx from Bristol and it was well worth it for the drive home!

PMed James0808.

Mine is a 400 mile round trip, gonna get it saturday morning cant wait to join the A4 ranks.
Will post some pics, mind you its just a standard sport avant.

I dunno about crap standard, if that was the case we would not be buying them would we.
I will be doing some things to mine anyway, got a FMIC to stick on with remap, will get a set of 18s either old style RS4s or RS6s
them maybee the S-line bodykit.
That should do it.

I tested a few A4's before buying this one and the so called sport didnt feel sporty at all,the suspension really doesnt feel sporty,seats arent bad though.Apart from better seats what else do you get on the sport??

I like James'.

His audi, I dont like him. Well not in that way, never met the man. He could be lovely, Im just not one to comment.

So it should James, you have had lots done to it, my old 97 Passat 110 is faster than a stock 130PD by a long way.
other things you get are harder suspension, 3 spoke wheel, a better resale value and the wheels are a little better susposably.

james0808 said:
Mine ****** on a sport.
I was actually only referring to the handeling.Maybe i could of worded that better.
The only thing that would of made me buy a sport was if i found one with nice leathers as the seats are better.
After driving sports models it reminded me of when i got my GTi-T,very soft and not sporty imo.
I knew i was going to be upgrading the alloys and suspension so i got the car with the DIS which wasnt on any of the sports models i tested.
I like the 4 spoke and the 3 spoke steering wheel so that wasn't a factor either.

Whats wrong with an SE ???
Thats what mine is too!