1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NewBie - Just sayin Olla :D

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Matty-YellowS3, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Matty-YellowS3

Matty-YellowS3 New Member

Hey, just thought i'd join up and say hello, My names Matty and i'm 19 just bought meself a S3 and its probably the best thing i've ever done i love it to bits. i opted for the pre facelift model as i think it looks just as good and dont want to be stung on higher road tax hehe. Have changed the badges to the facelift ones tho and put a s3 private plate on it. Plans for the cars are just put a revo stage 1 on it, get the wheels done in gloss black and leave it at that. Have added a few pictures hope you like! sorry pic quality aint too marvellous lol! (Hope i done the links right haha)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. S3fan

S3fan Kiteyboy

Nice car....a word of advice. Find yourself a local rolling road, get it done before you have the Revo put on. Worthwhile getting a benchmark figure and you can see what difference any mods make to the car.

Welcome.
  3. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Active Member

car looks nice there mate. how did you afford that at 19?? get the revo done you'll be smiling even more!
  4. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

Nice motor for 19 there, what you paying for insurance? It in your own name?

J
  5. SkimpyBeardy

SkimpyBeardy Always Choose An S3 'Simples'

Welcome, :rockwoot:I love the yellow!! Its like Marmite (love or hate colour)

Yeah im still getting stung on insurance quotes and im 21 lol,
  6. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

Well im 20 with 2 years NCB. They want 1900 To insure an S3 my A3 is 900. Fully comp BTW..

J
  7. AS3TOM

AS3TOM Member

im 25 an its £400 fully comp for my s3, happy days!
  8. Matty-YellowS3

Matty-YellowS3 New Member

Yeah im getting the revo done hopefully in about a months time cant wait for that:yahoo:umm well the insurance is only 1200 fully comp im on me own insurance just stuck me dad as a named driver without him was 1600 i think. i no its a heck of a lot as u say AS3TOM yours is 400 but i just wanted an S3 soo bad and decided you only live once n your only young once! Yeah the yellow is kinda a marmite car, i just wanted a car that sticks out lol. Love yours by the way Tom!
  9. AS3TOM

AS3TOM Member

Cheers mate. i was paying £1500 at 20 when i bought my RS Turbo, thats only £350 now so it does get cheaper the older ya get providing you keep a clean licence and dont claim or anything!

10. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

im nearly 30 and mines £450 with 9 yrs NCB booooooooo
  11. WildBruce

WildBruce Third Gear

Matty-YellowS3 - You do only live once, and nice trick with the insurance. I put my gf on mine, even though she refuses to drive "The AUDI" but it knocked it back a coupel of hundred :whistle2:

AS3TOM, who are you with, cause that is good pricing.

Greenlight seems to be a good company to go with, but you need to be over 24 and have at least a year no claims.
  12. AS3TOM

AS3TOM Member

i'm with churchill, and the wife is on the insurance too, she's only 22, however no points, no claims and 5years of ncb - plus i paid it off in one go, monthly direct debits always adds to the premium

13. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Welcome dude, car looks nice, love it in yellow!!!
  14. WildBruce

WildBruce Third Gear

How funny, my gf is 24, 4 years no claims, and it was way more expensive, but that's probably cause I don't have a driving history i this country, oh well, just one of those things, mine was a £1200 one payment :sadlike:
  15. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Welcome to the forum mate. Im 19 too, the insurance is sickening isnt it, "cough" 3grand :faint: