1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - Just paid deposit for an S3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by DPG87, Feb 17, 2014.

1. DPG87

DPG87 New Member

[Feb 17, 2014]
    Hi all,

Just placed an order for an S3 (8V chassis?) with the DSG auto box. Anyway thought I'd post up to say hi!

I'm new to the VAG scene - having always driven honda (I still have my FN2 - 8th gen civic type R) - so any help with regards to parts/mapping etc would be appreciated! I know the likes of Revo and AMD do a lot of VAG products, but it'd be good to get some peoples opinions on which companies are best, it'll be a daily for the mrs so (unlike the civic) it cant be 'raw' all I'd be looking for some simple breather mods (exhaust, intake, intercooler) and a map. It'd always be good if someone could point me in the direction of some reputable companies who produce 'styling' parts for the S3 - I don't want to create the wrong impression, I don't mean halfords-esque lary "bodykits" - just some subtle parts like a front splitter (underspoiler) type thing. Suspension wise, do these come with coilovers as standard or springs?

cheers guys!

Dave
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 17, 2014]
    Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the a3 8v section, lots of info available. Enjoy the forum. :) x